TDC

Aug 29, 2011

In The Eyes Of A Mistress - Nobody Move This Is A Breakdown Shakedown (2011)


Genre: "Partycore"
From: San Francisco CA, USA
FACEBOOK
BIG CARTEL

1. A Picture Of Beyonce' Pouring Sugar On My Dick
2. Jacuzzi Casanova
3. … And This Is How I Met Tyler Durden
4. It’s Like Killing a Unicorn With, Like, a Bomb
5. You Play With Fire, You Get Cut
6. Sharks Live In Water. There’s Water In My Toilet. I Rest My Case.
7. We Used To Be Pussweeds But Now We're Metal, So Get Over Here and Put Out!
8. beetle juice, Beetle Juice, BEETLE JUICE!
9. Diabolical Dick Shrinking Mother Fuckers
10. It Doesn’t Matter If You Win or Lose, It's What You Do With Your Dancin' Shoes
11. I'll Bet You Twenty Bucks I Can Get You Gambling Before The End Of The Day



I really enjoy this band. A lot of stuff for the lulz, and is kind of what Dr. Acula used to be like. So if you dig DA you'll def dig these dudes. Download for frizzle and buy some merch or some shit, they have a shirt of Abraham Lincoln fighting a dinosaur.


0 comments: